Friday, December 26, 2008

major news...

Leanna is engaged!!!!
Babies come home soon :)

Maddie is dead :(
I loved that dog, I was thinking about it and she was one of my best friends this summer! And we also spent Thanksgiving together...

Boise has gotten a CRAPLOAD of snow in the past week-ish...
HOWEVER...not as much as Seattle and, of all places, Portland?!?!

One of my good friends' parents are seperated. Which just strengthens my hate of divorce even more...They have been married for over 20 years.

Michelle Farley, 40 year old Borah Psychology/Health teacher was arrested. She is being charged with 8 counts (so far...) of sexual battery. I'm glad she and the 17 year old basketball player-boyfriend could further ruin Borah's reputation, it's really what we needed.

I move to Portland in 9 days! OMG...
OH, and I've decided to NOT drive my car there yet...
Did I MENTION I HaTE driving in snow and or slushy in a Front Wheel Drive Car?!?!

Well...g2g get ready...so I can go to Vista to make sure Kristen's still alive after driving to Logan and back for the holidays :)

No comments: