Monday, December 8, 2008

Dear ------

WHY...

Why should I continue to care?

It's not my responsibility or obligation.

Seriously...it's NOT MY JOB.

I can only play the whole "What Would Jesus/Grandma Do?" game for so long...

Why should I continue to sugar coat things?

What good does that do anyway, avoiding telling the freaking truth...When you need to hear it from SOMEONE.

OH it just makes it so the fam's all PEACHY
except not really...we're just pretending, if you haven't noticed.


I'm pretty sure that the best way to deal with someone who manipulates you, acts like an ungrateful 10 year old, and tells everything you say (and more) to EVERYONE...

is to STEP AWAY...

as hard as it is....

Sometimes lessons need to be learned...that's all I'll say.

This is me stepping away...

Actually driving away is more like it...
Haha.
27 DAYS WOOT!

Whatever Dudette~

I'M SO EXCITED!
NOTHING CAN BRING ME DOWN!
NOTHING...so don't even try, K?!


"Have you ever been LOW?
Have you ever had a friend that let you down so...
when the truth came out, were you the last to know?
Were you left out in the cold...
CUZ WHAT YOU DID WAS LOW.
What you did was LOW.
I walk out of this darkness with no sense of regreat
And I go with a clear conscience, we both know you can't say that
Here's to show
For all the time I loved you MORE..."~K.C. :)

No comments: