Saturday, February 28, 2009

Life in Portland

Some days I hate it.
Most days I love it.
I love: freedom, trees, Mt. Hood, being near the ocean, being at a school bigger than my high school, DOWNTOWN, meeting new people, my new friends, doing what I want, weight training and kickboxing w/Cinnamin

I hate: not being with the ones I love most, missing my church, not seeing Joshua Caleb & Noah (and their parents too!), not having a dog, walking across campus in a downpour, Biology

Places I love in Portland:
Stumptown Coffee
24 Hour Fitness
the track on top of PSU's gym
St Michael the ArchAngel church
Voodoo Donuts
Food for Thought Cafe
Pioneer Square, esp. Pioneer Place Mall
POWELLS bookstore
Buffalo Exchange
Duniway Park/the YMCA track

I love it here. I get homesick, I get frustrated (especially during the last few weeks of a hard term!), but I love the people. I love the atmosphere. This is the right school for me. And this is where I want to be.

w/my favoritest Portland person Hanna :)

Downtown Portland :)

Duniway Park area run

w/Patricia and Jeff!

Downtown Portland at night

yay ocean :D


No comments: