Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PICTURES!!!!
I've been slackin' on the writin' and the pictchas....sorry!
But here are some from Mac's Birthday, Halloween, and Election Day ;)

w/Katie Beall @ Mac's birthday lunch. she loves me, she's 4 :)

with Hattie and my FAVORITE boys!!--Noah, Joshua, and Caleb A.K.A. Donald Duck, Lightning McQueen, and Buzz Lightyear :)

Tarzan & Jane on Halloween!!!


I <3>


w/Hattie & Ally @ our Halloween party :)


Jane/pirate/Sarah Palin haha


trying to do the official "pow-pow"... :)


best friend in the entire world ;)


favorite cousin's g/f!! she's awesome!!


yeah i never did master the "POW POW"...oh well...my Miss Alaska sash was cool ;)


we have lots of fun together!!
they're my favorite girls ;)


don't u love my librarian/tina fey/sarah palin glasses? ha
this was like the one and only day Hat was NOT wearing her glasses and i WAS !


pre-party in the car :)


we have deep love for her...:)


woot woot webcam !!
@ Hat's apartment gettin ready :)

ELECTION DAY @ The Official Democratic Party!!!!
w/our new President-elect (isn't he handsome? :])
P.S. just 30 minutes before being interviewed on the Channel 7 for being a "young voter"...haha...I was FREAKING OUT, way nervous ...now I'm just glad the youth minister was watching channel 6 that night ;)

No comments: