Sunday, November 23, 2008

Last Day of Moxie and Leanna is in the Hospital :)


This is my fave coworker and I (her name is Casey) @ Moxie on my last night (Saturday)
I love her :)

AND:

Leanna is in the Hospital. St. Lukes. Until she has the babies. It's fun...she really enjoys it...
Ha.
At least she has me to let her use my computer/bring her Mongolian BBQ & Moxie and books and DVDs and entertain her with my exciting personality and love life. :D
She refuses to allow me to post a picture of her and I have to say I don't blame her LOL :)
BUT...any day now...or, any week now....We really have no idea, her original due date for one baby was the first of January, the due date for the twins is December 25, but she is 31 weeks now and apparently the babies are "advanced" as in they are more developed than the average baby at their age. Haha. Good genes run in our family :)
Better pray their average like Lorissa and Johnny do for their kids, since mental illness comes along with high levels of intelligence...
haha...i would know ;)

Anyway...
G2G change, put together a Thanksgiving basket for the needy w/Chad, go 2 church, and etc...

But just wanted to let you--i.e. Marci and Krista, my favorite out-of-town peeps--know what was going on :)

P.S. sorry about the random texts Marc... :)

1 comment:

Krista said...

Thanks for the updates, Bri. Wish Leanna luck for us and we will keep her in our prayers. Keep us updated on your "love life" as well! :) Love ya!!