Saturday, October 25, 2008

Who I Am

There's this song called "Who I am"--it's kind of an old country song (as in like 5 years or something haha), by this girl Jessica Andrews. It was like her one-hit wonder, but I loved it! The line I always remember is:"I am Rosemary's granddaughter, spitting image of my father, and when the day is done my momma's still my biggest fan..." Anyway, this desire to just write a little "Who I am" thing just for kicks popped into my head...


I think frozen yogurt is WAY better than ice cream!

I'm sensitive, but I never cry.

Running gives me a high.

I have high standards in friends and men.

I love my Catholic faith.

I can get pretty mad, but also forgive very easily.

I love white chocolate double americanos!

I think the ocean is magical.

My heroes are my Grandma, Lorissa Ann, Nicole Nielsen, & Andrija.

My cousin Leanna is better than a best friend...she's the sister I always prayed for.

My 3 best friends are Megan, Hattie, and Jessica--and they are amazing :)

There's this person in the back of my head and heart who I'm in love with, and until I find someone better he's the one!

I never sing in the shower, but love to sing in the car!

The rosary relaxes me.

I love being around junior high kids!

I have to sleep with one of my dogs ;)

I think Urban Outfitters is SO COOL!!

My favorite city is Portland, because it is the City of Roses.

I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy.

Selfish adults frustrate me...

I have been a BSU fan since birth!

I have driven from Minnesota to Washington!

The fact that I took time off of school does NOT diminish my dedication and determination!

I only like one cat--mine!

I drive fast ;)

I babysit for 3 boys who melt my heart :)

I hate beef and love buffalo.

I have yet to kiss in the rain.

I cannot be boxed into a political party.

I enjoy being a brunette.

I love running hills!

I need to learn how to cook (well)...

I struggle a bit with high heels ;)

I can't stand judgmental people!

I love Pita Pit & Mongolian BBQ more than any other food!

I think baggy sweats are amazing...

I think naps are great.

I hate beer!

Whining kind of bothers me...

I'm idealistic in many ways.

I have an non-biological sibling named Brenn :D

I frequently have strange dreams...

I have always been a night-owl (thanks Dad...)

I secretly enjoy LifeTime Movies...

I like to wear sunglasses when it's not that hot or bright.

I want to meet Michael Phelps!!!!

I love St. Anthony and hope he still loves me... :)

I once drove my car into a parked trailer :-/

I text too much ;)

I want to go to HAWAII!!

I believe life is precious.

I have experienced amazing miracles.

I believe my grandparents watch over me.

I know God has a plan.

I know WHO I AM.

2 comments:

Marci said...

The man in the back of your head and heart better not be Edward Cullen.

BrianaKay said...

its not!!!!
haha
definitely not a vampire ;)