Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hmm...still confused

Well...hopefully I figure out this someday...I don't even know how to add friends or look @ other people's blogs or make mine look interesting.....sad ):

Today I slept in. Gotta love that. And since the fair is going on work was VERY slow. Casey and I were bored. I looked through piles of applications in the office and found one guys that answered "Yes, I stole out of a car" in response to the question "Have you ever committed a felony?"...ha
In case you're wondering what my favorite drink is...it is a white chocolate mondo--which is white chocolate an a shot of espresso mixed with iced coffee. MMM mmm good. Lol...so @ my store we have a drive-thru so we use headsets, and some of the people who have worked forever like to give rude people decaf shots in their drinks. I had never done this before...until tonight...when a cranky man ordered two drinks. Decaf they were...muah...seriously though, I work night shifts, so how big of a deal is that...

Well it's supposed to be FREAKING hot tomorrow, 101, so I'm floating the RIVER! And this time I'm not wearing ANY sunscreen, in order to avoid crazy-weird tan lines...

My 15 year old cousin from Wyoming, Rebecca, is coming to Boise this week, and hopefully we hang out alot. She is way cute, but I haven't seen her in forever.

Well..........hopefully Marci adds me, or whatever you do on this.......b/c I don't know HOW!!!

Peace, and GO USA (michael phelps is hot!)

No comments: