Wednesday, September 3, 2008

90 things about me!!

90 My middle name is:
Kay


89 I was born in:
Boise. '88.



88 I am really:
glad I talked to my friend Lindsay finally!


87 My phone is:
navy blue


86 My eye color is:
blue


85 My ring size is:
6?


84 My height is:
5'6"

83 I am allergic to:
some cats


82 I was born on:
memorial day!


81 I am annoyed by:
customers sometimes


80 Last book I read:
Twilight!


79 My bed is:
nice


78 My favorite Holiday is:
probably new years


77 The last four cds i bought were:
no clue! i do itunes


76 Are you living at home?:
si


75 Do you have any siblings?:
1 brother and 2 stepbrothers...and 1 Danny...lol



Do you Believe in...
74 Love at First Sight?
eh...


73 Yourself?:
mostly

72 Aliens?
why not


71 Heaven?:
Yes

70 Horoscopes?:
no but they're entertaining


69 Soulmates?:
idk...


68 Hugs or Kisses?
depends


67 Drunk or high?
pot is stupid


66 Phone or online?
phone!!! now that i have texting!!!


65 Blondes or Brunettes?
Brunettes!


64 Hot or cold?:
Cold.



63 Summer or winter?
summer baby


62 Chocolate or vanilla?:
chocolate

61 Night or Day?:
both


60 Oranges or Apples?
Oranges


59 Curly or Straight hair?:
both


58 backstabbers:
aren't fun


57 Parents:
mine are pretty great


56 Hugged someone?:
today? my dad


54 Who is the ditziest person you know:
Rosie! but i love her!


53 Who makes you laugh the most?
many people.
tommy is pretty hilarious tho


52 Whats the last 2 movies you watched:
shoot...i have no idea



51 What I don't understand is:
lots of things


50 The most unsatisfying answer I've ever received is:
no response

49 I will miss most when I leave home is?
my dogs?


48 The thing I'm looking forward to the most?
seeing Lindsay! talking to Megs. and greys season 5 haha


47 Things that make you mad:
cranky/rude people, drama


46 Tom:
created myspace




45 Today?
was exhausting but good. and ended EXTREMELY wonderfully!


44 Next Summer:
i'll be 21!!!!
it will be CRAZY

43 This Weekend:
I hope I see Lindsay and Rand :)
we start up the jr high youth program!

42 People call me:
Bri


41 The person(s) who knows the most about me is?
my mom, megs, linds, amy


40 The most difficult thing to do is:
try and better yourself


39 I have gotten a speeding ticket:
haha. 4 times...




38 The first person I talked to today was:
a customer. so early!


37 The one person who I can't hide things from:
Lorissa & Megan

36 Last time someone said something you were thinking:
today


35 Right now I am talking to:
nobody


34 What is your dream job?:
jr high school counselor/mom/wife


33 First job?:
YMCA

32 I have these pets:
Sadie, Daisy, Ichiro, Stormy, Lily


31 I wish:
megan lived in idaho!


30 The person that makes me cry the most is:
no one?


29 Best sound in the world?:
joshua and caleb saying prayers; joshua, caleb, and noah laughing; hearing "i love you"


28 Who makes you happy?:
many people--joshua, caleb, noah, lorissa, megan, kristen, daniel, lindsay, marci, many other people...


27 Which Golden Girl would you be?
the old one.
ha


26 Myspace or Facebook?:
Facebook :)


25 Mexican food or Chinese?
mexican!


24 My favorite color(s) is:
pink/green


23 Last time I cried:
almost cried the other day


22 My computer is:
fine


21 Favorite food:
pasta, potatoes


20 Last person I got mad at?
don't know


19 Person you secretly crush?
MICHAEL PHELPS!
heehee its no secret



18 Favorite place:
the ocean

17 Favorite song:
i really like disturbia by rihanna right now
you learn by alanis morissette

16 Paper or plastic?:
Save the trees man



15 The all-time best movie(s) is?
thats a toughie...i love father of the bride, the princess bride


14 What color is your hairbrush:?
pink


13 Favorite shoes:
my red jellies.
and my old pink running shoes


12 I lose all respect for people who:
cheat


11 Who do you hate the most:
no one?




10 Color of your room?:
white and lavender


9 favorite tv show?
GREYS!!


8 Best Feature in opposite/same sex (which ever applies for you) :
eyes/smile/personality


7 Best feature in you?
eyes or lips


6 The worst pain I was ever in?
mmm...running on a sprained ankle
or my tattoo




5 Favorite TV Show:
seriously? seriously!

4 My favorite celebrity:
MICHAEL PHELPS! and patrick dempsey


3 Greatest Fear:
losing someone special


2 Who broke your heart?:
someone who died




1 biggest accomplishment:
probably running at regionals--21:15 those were the days